Bedrooms: 7, Bathrooms 6, Metres Squared 418m2, PLOT 1,286 m2
Views: Woodland, Orientation: SouthEast,
Sale Price: 1,300,000€
Unique opportunity to acquire a house currently under construction in the area of Mas Alba. Due for completion in May 2019. Unique design by award winning arhictects. Situated just 5 mins to Sitges and 3 to the motorway to Barcelona
This detached 7-bedroom, 5 bathroom villa has a unique nordic design with large spaces and ceiling to floor windows throughout.
The property has a signature feature of these award winning architects; a palm tree integrated into the build, a large swimming pool and huge attention to detail, design and quality finishes.
The ground floor comprises an open plan kitchen with an island, a dining area and a living room. The kitchen will be fully equipped with high quality appliances. This floor also has 2 large bedrooms one with acces directly to the pool area. (Technical spec below)
Downstairs you will find a recreational space and 5 more bedrooms – the majority of which are ensuite with 2 bedrooms sharing a bathroom.
This property is modern and fresh in design and character and is perfect for those who wish to be close to Sitges but appreciate the peace of a woodland area.
This property is also being built with the investor purchaser in mind and the possibility that it could be ideal for anyone wishing to generate an income via vacation rentals following the business model in place with www.utopia-villas.com
FOUNDATION AND STRUCTURE
- Reinforced concrete foundation.
- Structure of load bearing steel pillars and reinforced concrete beams and walls.
- Forgings with concrete joists, concrete vault, mesh and compression layer.
- Cover structures made of laminated steel profiles and composite forging of corrugated sheet metal.
- Concrete screed on gravel bedding, on the ground floor and outdoors.
COVERINGS & ROOF
- Sloping roof with auto-protected waterproofing membrane.
- Walk-in terraces with concrete finish.
- Walls of enclosure of 15cm perforated brick insulated by its outer face with EPS plate of 60mm and plastered with high performance coloured mortar. ( see images) (SATE system), interior partitions and laminated gypsum board with rock wool insulation 50mm
PARTITIONS AND COVERINGS
- Interior distribution of housing constructed with laminated gypsum walls on self-supporting structure and interior insulation of 40mm rock wool.
- Separation of wet rooms (kitchens and bathrooms) with hydrophobic laminated plasterboard.
- False ceilings constructed using laminated plasterboard on the ground floor. In wet areas, constructed with water-repellent laminated plasterboard.
- Smooth white paint washable on vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Wood finishes in areas according to images.
WALLS, FLOORING AND TILES
- All interior floors finished with polished concrete with partial use of decorative porcelanic tiles (rug effect)
- Bathroom walls partially tiled with porcelain stoneware to full height and other parts with paint.
- Stairs has metallic finish on exposed concrete slabs.
- Terrace floors finished with polished concrete
CARPENTRY AND DOORS
- Entrance door finished in wood with security locks.
- Wooden doors with white lacquered finish.
- Modular cabinets according to plans, with folding or sliding doors according to location, including all shelving and hanging rails.
- Aluminium windows lacquered in colour of graphite, with watertight closures and thermal bridge break (hinges or sliding according to rooms). Glazing with double glass, argon partition and solar control. The outer glass will be laminated 44.2, at ground level to hinder the entry of any intruders.
- Pedestrian and rolled access doors in lacquered steel sheet. Sliding traffic door with motor and remote control.
- Blinds in bedrooms with motor operated aluminium slats and internal insulation.
SANITARY APPLIANCES AND TAPS
- White vitrified porcelain sanitary ware.
- Shower trays made of resin with fixed tempered glass screen.
- Vitrified porcelain washbasin or modular unit with solid surface countertop and integrated washbasin, depending on the bathroom.
- Single-lever tap fittings.
- Mirrors of different sizes in bathrooms.
- Furnished with fitted kitchen and equipped with island as per image.
- Synthetic micrograin quartz countertops.
- Equipped with ceramic hob, oven and hood.
- Stainless steel sinks with two built-in sinks under countertop and mixer tap.
VENTILATION AND HOT WATER
- HVAC system by hot-cold pipes concealed in a false ceiling on the ground floor and visible on the first floor.
- Hot water provision with water immersion by aero-therm with high energy efficiency.
- Telephone connection, television antenna and internal network (UTP cat.6) in bedrooms, living room, dining room and kitchen
- Video intercom with 2 interior monitors : 1 on each floor.
EXTERIORS & GARDEN
- Shared Perimeter wall (neighbours side) to be covered with wire mesh of simple twist and heather. On Streetside, the use of reinforced concrete wall mixed with upper part of white lacquered sheet metal to provide security & privacy.
- Landscaped area with several areas of natural grass, decorative stones, and pine bark.
- Access ramp for vehicles with polished concrete.
- Swimming pool covered with polished concrete.
- 6,000 litres rainwater recycling system for the garden irrigation.
- Exteranl thermal insulation system (SATE) on facades and roofs – essential for classification of Energy Efficiency A.
- Aluminium metal frame windows with thermal break.
- Low-emissivity (low-e) coatings on glazing. Window glass with solar control, low emissive and Argon chamber.